Thursday 26 July 2012

Gay bulls are culled

Should I get involved in the gay marriage debate I ask myself. Probably not, but then I have always tended to go where angels fear to tread. Many current Church attendees seem to believe that gay marriage is no big thing, so should I, as a Christian, go along with that? Christians are taught that marriage is an institution blessed by God etc, etc. Paul seems to be a bit confused about the whole thing actually. Spend some time with a Bible concordance researching marriage and see what you come up with.
Personally I think we Christians have more important things to worry about, and work on, than gay couples getting married. Let us remember that we are in the end times and it is inevitable that sin will increase and Christian values will be ridiculed. Gay marriage is not to be confused with homosexuality. Homosexuality is condemned by God. Why should two men, or two women, not live together if they truly love each other, and have that love recognized as a marriage? If that couple practice same sex intercourse then that becomes another matter. As an ex farmer I can tell you that homosexual bulls were culled and sent to the meat works. I would not advocate that for humans.
In summary, I would say let gay couples marry if that is what they think they need to make their love real. (A sad thought.) Meanwhile us Christians need to get on with loving our fellow man regardless of their sexual orientation.

No comments:

Post a Comment