Saturday 26 May 2012

Published

Ripples, my book of children's stories and plays, has been published on Smashwords. I am awaiting its review to find out what, if anything, needs to be touched up to make the Premium catalogue. It is suitable for use by those in Children's Christian Ministry. The stories can be adapted to include the names of those in your Fellowship. Likewise, Parents and Grandparents would find them a great basis for sharing. I have actually found that many adults, and particularly the elderly, relate to the stories. Go on, take the chance - buy it. Now that I have taken that step, I must turn my attention to another completed adult book I have tentatively named 'Begat', and also get stuck into my Creation book which I have not added a word to for well over 6 months. Get a move on Jim.

No comments:

Post a Comment